- Mushrooms, finely sliced
- Tomatoes (halved)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the barbecue for direct cooking over medium heat (180°C to 230°C) with a hotplate or Weber Ware Frying Pan.
- Melt the butter on the hotplate. Place the mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon on the hotplate. Season the mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, for 5 minutes.
- Turn the mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon. Melt a little more butter on the hotplate and crack the eggs on to it. Season with salt and pepper. Close the lid and continue to cook until the eggs are cooked to your liking
- With the lid closed, cook for a further five minutes.