- 2 large pre-made pizza bases
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- Assorted pizza toppings (ham, salami, capsicum, olives, pineapple, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, rocket etc)
- 1½ cup grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella or pizza)
Your kids will have a blast making these funny face pizzas on the barbecue.
- Prepare your barbecue for indirect cooking over medium-high heat (200°C to 260°C) with a Weber Pizza Stone (or if using a Pulse, use a Grilling Stone). If you are using a Weber Q® barbecue, set up your barbecue with a convection tray, trivet and the pizza stone on top. Preheat your pizza stone for 20 minutes.
- Using a 10cm round cookie cutter (or an upturned 10cm diameter bowl and small knife), cut smaller circles out of the pizza bases. Top with pizza sauce. Decorate with your choice of pizza topping and cheese. If you have a Pizza Serving Tray, place the pizzas onto the tray.
- Once the barbecue and stone has preheated, place the pizzas (on serving tray if using) onto the pizza stone. Bake over indirect medium-high heat for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden. Once the cheese has cooked, remove the pizzas from the barbecue and finish with any desired herbs or rocket.